Recipe by angelfan
If you love apricots you will like this. It really has a good flavor and is not a lot of trouble to make. If you prefer you do not have to use a mold, just put it in a regular bowl (1 1/2 quart size)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot Jell-O
- 1 cup apricot juice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1 cup sliced canned apricots
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add apricot juice and mix well.
- Chill till consistency of jelly.
- Fold in cottage cheese, cool whip, walnuts, cherries and apricots.
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart mold, and chill until set.
- Unmold and garnish with apricot slices if desired.