Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious fruit dessert enjoy straight from the oven top with some vanilla ice-cream! I made 4 individual but you can easily double the recipe and bake it in one large dish. Frozen fruit works well too.
- 500 g fresh apricots, cut in quarters
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- For the fruit filling:.
- In a large bowl mix fruit, sugar, flour and lemon juice.
- Divide fruit into 4 (1 1/2 cup capacity) ramekins.
- For the topping:.
- In medium bowl mix flour, sugar, b. powder, lemon zest.
- Add lemon juice to the milk, pour this into flour mix and add egg and melted butter.
- Stir with wooden spoon lightly. Don't over mix. Few lumps is ok.
- Spoon mixture over the fruit.
- Bake about 30min. until golden brown and when tested skewer comes out clean.