1/2 Photos of Apricot-Blueberry Cobbler
Delicious fruit dessert enjoy straight from the oven top with some vanilla ice-cream! I made 4 individual but you can easily double the recipe and bake it in one large dish. Frozen fruit works well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g fresh apricots, cut in quarters
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C.
- 2For the fruit filling:.
- 3In a large bowl mix fruit, sugar, flour and lemon juice.
- 4Divide fruit into 4 (1 1/2 cup capacity) ramekins.
- 5For the topping:.
- 6In medium bowl mix flour, sugar, b. powder, lemon zest.
- 7Add lemon juice to the milk, pour this into flour mix and add egg and melted butter.
- 8Stir with wooden spoon lightly. Don't over mix. Few lumps is ok.
- 9Spoon mixture over the fruit.
- 10Bake about 30min. until golden brown and when tested skewer comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (965 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g