Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandma makes these at Christmas, it is now a tradition that we make these and then take them round the neighborhood and give out with Christmas Truffles. They are good any time of the year
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk (just 1 tin)
- 4 cups shredded coconut
- 1 lb dried apricot, chopped into small pieces
- 1 lemon, juice of
- You also need a lot (I mean mountains, literally) of caster sugar for rolling.
- To make, mix all ingredients and roll into 60 tsp size balls, they may take a while to form balls but the warmth of your hands should do it (very sticky).
- Coat completely in caster sugar.
I made it with a slight difference, since I had extra coconut, and I rolled the apricot balls in coconut and a little sugar instead of caster sugar only.