Recipe by A Messy Cook
An all natural muesli packed with nutrients, energy, and FLAVOR. You can mix up the ingredients easily, and it will keep for a long time for convenient breakfasts on the go. From "The Greatest Ever Vegetarian Cookbook."
Top Review by Missy Wombat
Very nice muesli and I think the servings sizes are about right which is great as I am anaemic and one of the big things that attracted me to this recipe was the iron content. This recipe would be even nicer if toasted.
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds or 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 2⁄3 cup diced dried apricot
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups bran flakes or 2 cups wheat flakes
- 1⁄3 cup raisins or 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- milk or fruit juice or yogurt, to serve