Found in a search and posted in response to a request to add this recipe to the Zaar database. I have not made this recipe so times are a guess-timate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix gelatin with 1/2 cup (125 ml) applesauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2Put sugar and remaining applesauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- 3Stir in gelatin-applesauce mixture and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4Add walnuts and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Pour into greased 8 inch x 8 inch pan. Let stand overnight.
- 6Cut in squares and toss the squares in a paper bag of powdered sugar.
- 7From: http://www.online-cookbook.com/goto/cook/rpage/000DBB.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applets and Cotlets (Old-Fashioned Candy, Like Persian Delights)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g