1/2 Photos of Appletini
Unlike most recipies for appletinis, this one has sweet and sour mix. The sweet-and-sour masks the alcohol taste. Remember: the better quality of vodka, the better your tini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 ounces sour apple Schnapps (or to taste)
- 1/2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1Fill a martini glass with ice and top with water. This will get the glass chilled before pouring your tini.
- 2Add ice to your shaker. The more you add, the better chilled the tini will be.
- 3Add the vodka, schnapps and sweet-and-sour. Cover and shake vigorously for about ten seconds.
- 4Dump the ice and water from the martini glass. Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- 5Garnish with a cherry, or sliver of granny apple, or lemon twist.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appletini
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix