Unlike most recipies for appletinis, this one has sweet and sour mix. The sweet-and-sour masks the alcohol taste. Remember: the better quality of vodka, the better your tini!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sour apple Schnapps (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Fill a martini glass with ice and top with water. This will get the glass chilled before pouring your tini.
- Add ice to your shaker. The more you add, the better chilled the tini will be.
- Add the vodka, schnapps and sweet-and-sour. Cover and shake vigorously for about ten seconds.
- Dump the ice and water from the martini glass. Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry, or sliver of granny apple, or lemon twist.