Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a salad you can enjoy once in a while, not everyday because it contains mayo and if you are counting cals, then, that would prevent you from indulging in this mayo rich salad. This is Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from YT dated Nov 22md'05. Enjoy!
- 2 medium apples, washed, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 2 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove core and finely shred the cabbage.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
- You may add small hot croutons for a nice addition.
- If you like the taste of garlic, a tip the chef suggests is to rub the salad bowl with a clove of garlic first, and only thereafter toss and mix together all the ingredients in it.