Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Deliciously soft, moist and chewy. Store in refrigerator to keep fresh. From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
- In a large mixing bowl; mix together margarine, eggs and egg whites, applesauce and vanilla.
- Mix together flours, soda, allspice, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon.
- Beat into applesauce mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto non-stick sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.