Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "Where's mom, now that I need her" cookbook. I made these one time while we were camping and my husband almost freaked because these were the exact pancakes his German grandmother used to make. I don't know if they are German or not, but they are the best!
- Heat applesauce in small pan, keep warm.
- Mix eggs and milk.
- Add flour, salt and sugar.
- Beat until smooth.
- Grease a small frying pan and heat until hot.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan.
- Tip pan quickly until batter covers bottom of pan.
- Turn and brown slightly on other side.
- Remove from pan.
- Spread with 1/4 cup applesauce and roll.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.