Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are so soft and moist you might even call them gooey! They have a mildly sweet flavor.
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 19.71 ml Sweet 'n Low
- 1 egg
- 473.18 ml applesauce (unsweetened, "natural style")
- 709.77 ml quick-cooking oats
- 473.18 ml flour
- cinnamon, to taste
- 177.44 ml raisins (optional) or 177.44 ml chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, sweetener, and egg together in mixing bowl.
- Stir in the applesauce, oats, flour, cinnamon, and raisins or chocolate chips.
- Drop onto nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until browned lightly around the edges.
- Do not overbake. These cookies are supposed to be very soft.