Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a GREAT doughnut for breakfast or anytime and very easy to make!
Make and share this Applesauce Doughnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except oil and cinnamon sugar mixture in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Heat oil in fryer to 375
- Roll out dough and cut doughnuts.
- Fry doughnuts 1-2 minutes per side till golden brown.
- Optional Sprinkle doughnuts with cinnamon-sugar mixture.