1/2 Photos of Applesauce and Peanut Butter Spread or Dip
We use this spread on bagels, toast, tortilla roll ups and for sandwiches. Since applesauces / apple butter and peanut butter vary by brands you'll have to adjust for the differences regionally. This recipe is presented as a spread, though you can adjust the amounts and use it as a dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup applesauce (smooth or chunky) or 3/4 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, more as needed for desired consistency (smooth or chunky style)
Options are to taste
- 1Smooth method - Blender or electric hand mixer: blend together with any options till smooth.
- 2Chunky Style method - using a wooden spoon, mix gently, then mix in any options.
- 3Cover and refrigerate any unused portions.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce and Peanut Butter Spread or Dip
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 349.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 16.5 g