Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can apples for pie, sliced (not apple pie filling)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, grated or cut in small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Place apples in a greased casserole dish.
- Cream butter, sugar and flour.
- Add grated or cut up cheese to creamed mixture. Mix well and spread over apples.
- Pour milk on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
It was tasty, but something fell short in exicution for me. I added cinamon and decreased the sugar, but I think the problem may have lay with using cheddar instead of velveeta. I will try this again, tho
This dish is always a hit!