.. or Omenainen valkoviiniglögi in Finnish! Just stumbled across this recipe online and love the idea of vanilla and chili in glögi - can't wait to try this one out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine apple juice with honey and spices in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Add wine and reheat gently, do not boil!
- 4Pour into glasses and garnish with sultanas and blanched almonds.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple White Wine Glögi (Mulled Wine)
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: