Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This came with my new bread machine and I thought it sounded interesting. It may be the first bread I make!
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄8 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Place ingredients into your bread machine as the instructions that came with it direct. Mine are the following:.
- Add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast, to the pan.
- Form a well in dry ingredients and carefully pour in the yeast.
- Bake on "Sweet" Bread setting and choose your crust color, if applicable.
- Press start!
- (Note: The directions don't indicate to add the walnuts at the "beep", where you'd normally add fruit or nuts. Of course, you may hold them out and add them at the beep if you prefer.).