Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This came with my new bread machine and I thought it sounded interesting. It may be the first bread I make!
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Place ingredients into your bread machine as the instructions that came with it direct. Mine are the following:.
- Add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast, to the pan.
- Form a well in dry ingredients and carefully pour in the yeast.
- Bake on "Sweet" Bread setting and choose your crust color, if applicable.
- Press start!
- (Note: The directions don't indicate to add the walnuts at the "beep", where you'd normally add fruit or nuts. Of course, you may hold them out and add them at the beep if you prefer.).