3 hrs 10 mins
This came with my new bread machine and I thought it sounded interesting. It may be the first bread I make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 2Place ingredients into your bread machine as the instructions that came with it direct. Mine are the following:.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- 4Add all dry ingredients, except yeast, to the pan.
- 5Form a well in dry ingredients and carefully pour in the yeast.
- 6Bake on "Sweet" Bread setting and choose your crust color, if applicable.
- 7Press start!
- 8(Note: The directions don't indicate to add the walnuts at the "beep", where you'd normally add fruit or nuts. Of course, you may hold them out and add them at the beep if you prefer.).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Walnut Bread (Bread Machine - Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (1001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2942.3
- Calories from Fat 748
- Total Fat 83.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 303.0 mg
- Sodium 3313.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 480.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 66.4 g
- Protein 70.7 g