1/1 Photo of Apple & Tea Hot Toddy
Gourmet magazine, March 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil apple juice in a 4-5 quart heavy pot over high heat until syrupy and reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 50 minutes.
- 2Combine apple syrup, tea and Calvados in a 2 quart saucepan and heat over moderate heat until hot (do not boil).
- 3Divide toddy among 8 small cups and serve with a cinnamon stick in each.
- 4Note: the apple syrup can be made 1 week ahead and cooled completely, uncovered, then chilled, covered.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple & Tea Hot Toddy
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: