1/1 Photo of Apple Sausage Breakfast Pie
Kat's Mom's Note:
I like this because it has no eggs or potatoes. From Bradley's Country Store in Tallahassee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cook pork sausage and drain on absorbent paper.
- 3According to directions, prepare half of pie crust and place in 9" pie pan.
- 4Flute edge and prick bottom.
- 5Bake 8 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat to 375.
- 7Pour apple filling into partially cooked pie crust.
- 8Arrange sausage in spoke fashion on filling.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Combine remaining pie crust with brown sugar and sprinkle over pie.
- 11Return to oven and bake 25 – 35 minutes until brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Sausage Breakfast Pie
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.0
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 690.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: