Impossibly Easy Mini Breakfast Sausage Pies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Betty Crocker recipe
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork breakfast sausage (bulk)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons fresh sage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 2 muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in mushrooms, salt, sage and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture in to each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup sausage mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto sausage mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and tops of muffins are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note