Delicious and fancy like. "What does pomegranate molasses taste like?... It has that deep, grown-up flavor similar to espresso that makes food taste more sophisticated. But it's not bitter and that makes it totally different in my eyes than regular molasses, which I haven't managed to love yet even though I tried hard." Modified from a fruit salad recipe found on http://www.dinnersanddreams.net.
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons sunmaid raisins
- 2 tablespoons pistachios or 2 tablespoons walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses (I use Cortas brand here)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon good quality honey (I use, local, organic, raw honey or creamed honey)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Chill. (If you prefer don't, but we like it chilled).