Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Colorful and good tasty.
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- salt and pepper
- In lg bowl, toss the romaine, apples and carrots.
- In covered jar, combine honey, olive oil, poppy seeds, lemon juice and yogurt.
- Shake well; add to the greens; toss.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
The amount of lemon juice should be cut in half and then I'm not sure it should get a higher rating. The ingredients sounded like they should be a five star salad but I was extremely disappointed.
This is a very good salad. The honey and lemon was very tasty. Also it is very attractive on the table. Thanks!