Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for breakfast or a brunch
Make and share this Apple Ricotta Brunch Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Spray 8 jumbo muffin tins or 8 (6 oz) custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, cheese& egg.
- Beat at HIGH speed for 1 minute.
- In small bowl, combine cinnamon& almonds.
- Mix well.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Press each biscuit evenly in bottom& up sides of prepared muffin tins.
- Place 1 wedge of apple in each cup.
- Spoon 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture over each apple wedge.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown& apples are crisp-tender.
- Remove biscuits from tins.
- Cool on wire racks for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
- Makes 8 biscuits.
These were not difficult to make. I made them the day before than put them in the oven for brunch the following morning. They were delicious, very moist and tasty.