Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From All Recipes. This will fantastic for fall weekend breakfasts.
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 cups finely chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- In a saucepan, combine water, butter and 1 cup sugar; cook over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Combine the apples, apple pie spice and remaining sugar; sprinkle over dough to within 1 inches of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 1-in. rolls; place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Pour reserved syrup over rolls. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.