Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice breakfast or anytime treat from Melissa Goodsell. You can eat them warm or cold, both ways are good.
- 473.18 ml self raising flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 314.66 ml milk
- powdered sugar
- cooking spray
- Cut up & core the apple, leaving the skin on.
- Grate the apple.
- Place the flour, apple, sugar, eggs and milk into a bowl and mix.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle. Spray with oil.
- Pour small amounts of the batter into little circles. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- When bubbles appear on the top its time to flip them over. Flip again until both sides are golden.
- Top with butter and powdered sugar and serve.
This was a nice, thick breakfast. Perfect amount for 3 people. For ZWT8.
These apple pikelets were enjoyed by all. Nice taste of apples in each bite. Thank You. Made for ZWT8