My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Line two 12-cup muffin pans with 16 paper liners.
- 3Topping-in a bowl, using your fingers or a fork, combine brown sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon together until blended and crumbly.
- 4Muffins-in a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- 5In another bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, and butter.
- 6Whisk in sour cream until blended.
- 7Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 8Gently fold in apples.
- 9Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 10Sprinkle with topping.
- 11Bake for 17-20 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 12Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 191.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g