Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and delicious. I serve it with cheddar mashed potatoes, a veggie and bread. Great fall meal.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced apples, drained
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it sizzles.
- Reduce heat to medium and arrange pork slices in skillet.
- Cook 5 minutes; turn slices.
- Spoon apples over pork.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes until pork is done.