1/1 Photo of Apple Oat Cheesecake Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Topping and Crust
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan.
- 2Combind topping and crust ingredients.
- 3Press all but one cup of mixture into pan.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes until crust is set (it will not be brown) and cool.
- 5With a mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl until smooth (note: if your cream cheese just came out of the refrigerator, you can microwave it on the defrost setting for a couple of minutes so that it's a little less difficult to beat with the mixer) Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 6Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
- 7Combind apple mixture ingredients in a bowl.
- 8Top cream cheese mixture evenly with apple mixture.
- 9Sprinkle reserved oat mixture evenly over top.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11Cool completely.
- 12Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Oat Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 139.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g