Recipe by Kim1
Something that is easy fast ans taste so good. Also makes the house smell so good on those fall days.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 apples, corded,peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl,cream margarine and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla,mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients,gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in apples and nuts.
- Put into 8 by 8 ungreased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- or until toothpick comes out clean.