Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Taste of Home Magazine. We made for dinner tonight and it was wonderful! Great blend of flavors and really filling... we served with baked potato soup. You could use this for appetizer and slice in smaller pieces or cut in 4 pieces and make a meal.
- In a blender, combine the oil, walnuts, parmesan cheese and rosemary; cover and process until blended and nuts are finely chopped.
- With a bread knife, split focaccia into 2 horizontal layers.
- Spread rosemary mixture over cut sides of bread.
- On bottom of bread, layer prosciutto, apple, and brie; replace bread top.
- Cut into quarters.
- Cook on indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut each wedge in half.