Scrapbook Lori's Note:
From Taste of Home Magazine. We made for dinner tonight and it was wonderful! Great blend of flavors and really filling... we served with baked potato soup. You could use this for appetizer and slice in smaller pieces or cut in 4 pieces and make a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine the oil, walnuts, parmesan cheese and rosemary; cover and process until blended and nuts are finely chopped.
- 2With a bread knife, split focaccia into 2 horizontal layers.
- 3Spread rosemary mixture over cut sides of bread.
- 4On bottom of bread, layer prosciutto, apple, and brie; replace bread top.
- 5Cut into quarters.
- 6Cook on indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
- 7To serve, cut each wedge in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple N Prosciutto Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.8
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: