Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This jelly is so good on Lamb. Very easy to make. My DH likes it on toast. Cook time includes boiling the mint. ALSO needed 8-- 1/2 pint jars lids and rings.
- Boil mint leaves in 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes and SAVE liquid.
- Add to apple Juice to make 6 cups.
- Mix Pectin with 1/4 cup sugar and add to apple juice.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in remaining sugar and bring to a rolling boil AGAIN and boil 1 minute.
- Add mint flavoring to taste and Green Food coloring to tint.
- Skim off foam if needed; Pour into heat-resistant jars with lids and seal.
Sorry Barb but I couldn't get my jelly to set....however, the flavour is lovely.