Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy yummy yummy I have alcoholly in my belly! I actually stumbled upon this recipe while I was in the hospital getting an ovarian cyst removed...but that is neither here nor there. I got home made the Martini and well I feel as though I am walking on air. I hope you will enjoy as much as I enjoyed. Koodos to Michael Chiarello, whose recipe for Apple Martini with Sour Apple Hard Candy would have never got to you all.
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup sour apple schnapps
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 sour apple hard candies, for garnish. Recommended brand Jolly Rancher
- 1 apple, peel curl (to garnish)
- Pour vodka, Schnapps and apple juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a pitcher or a chilled martini glass.
- Drop a sour apple candy in each glass and garnish with a curl of apple peel.
- This drink is best served chilled in your freezer for about 15 minutes before you pour into glasses.
I've a newfound infatuation with apple martinis. I drank two of these last night and my husband never looked quite so good!
I realized we totally changed your recipe but it turned out so amazing anyways! We used green apple vodka (smirnoff), whiskey sour mix (it was the closest thing my liquor store had), apple juice and sour patch kids!! They had no jolly ranchers at all and I had my mind set on this drink. I put a few sour patches in the bottom of each drink it was so good. We chilled ours in the freezer 10 minutes and they really do sneak up on you. We may have more tonight! Yum!