Recipe by Novice$$Saver
Yummy yummy yummy I have alcoholly in my belly! I actually stumbled upon this recipe while I was in the hospital getting an ovarian cyst removed...but that is neither here nor there. I got home made the Martini and well I feel as though I am walking on air. I hope you will enjoy as much as I enjoyed. Koodos to Michael Chiarello, whose recipe for Apple Martini with Sour Apple Hard Candy would have never got to you all.
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup sour apple schnapps
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 sour apple hard candies, for garnish. Recommended brand Jolly Rancher
- 1 apple, peel curl (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour vodka, Schnapps and apple juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a pitcher or a chilled martini glass.
- Drop a sour apple candy in each glass and garnish with a curl of apple peel.
- This drink is best served chilled in your freezer for about 15 minutes before you pour into glasses.