Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A side dish from the Bahama Breeze website. They serve this with West Indies Patties and Jerk Painted Fresh Fish
- 1⁄2 lb granny smith apple, peeled cored and diced about 1/4-inch
- 1⁄2 lb mango, peeled and diced about 1/4-inch
- 4 ounces red bell peppers, diced about 1/4-inch
- 4 ounces red onions, diced about 1/4-inch
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed if possible
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped about 1/4-inch
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill before serving.
So crunchy, and full of flavor. The apples are a nice addition to this colorful delight. muchas gracias!! Made for ZWT5, Epicurean Queen Team.