Prep 1 min
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
nice for a hot summer day and a nice cool treat
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (for flavor)
- first fill the cup with the apple juice.
- freeze for about 2-2 1/2 hours or until the top is frozen but breakable with a finger.
- poke the ice until you cant see big chunks.
- the ice is the slushie part and there is juice also.
- use different kinds of juice like pineapple or orange for a diffrent taste.
Great! Very refreshing :) I skipped the sugar (didn't feel necessary). Thanks for posting!