Recipe by weekend cooker
Great flavored dip, great for company, the game, or for dessert.. This is a slow cooker recipe, but I have tried it without the cooker, and after cooking on stove top, it could be placed in bowls, or a dipping platter.
Top Review by Suzanne S.
OK, I don't see my darn review showing up. This was absolutely the best apple dip I've ever had. The peanut butter is a big flavor, but it is so creamy and good. Perfect with Granny Smith apples. I made this for 123Hits game.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.18 ml brown sugar, packed
- 2 (793.78 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml corn syrup
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- apple, slices to dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except apple slices in a saucepan, stir until smooth, and heat until scalding, watching to make sure it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer dip to slow cooker, if needed, cook on low for 20 minutes.
- If not transferring, simmer on stovetop for 5-10 minutes.
- While the dip is warming, slice the apples and place on a serving plate.
- Serve the dip from the cooker, while turned on low to keep it creamy, or from bowls.