Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellant apple dip. I listed this as a "Kid Pleaser" recipe, but everyone who eats this; loves it. Warning: This can become habit forming. "ENJOY"!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (imitation is fine)
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- sliced apple (Golden Delicious and Granny Smith taste best)
- walnuts, finely chopped (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla well.
- Then add the peanut butter. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with the sliced apples and chopped walnuts.
a great way to get the kids to eat an apple! I took it to a pot-luck and everyone asked for the recipe. I added a little extra PB. It's great with pretzels too.
I wasn't crazy about the peanut butter addition to this recipe - but my kids were - so I'll rate it by them. Thanks for a great recipe!
I really liked this. I used the walnuts which were optional, but I think I liked it best when it was cold.