Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is good and also quick.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour apple filling into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over apples.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
I've made this twice. The first time I messed up and made the cake mix according to the package directions, drizzled on the butter and swirled with a knife to even out the batter. After it cooled, I put cream cheese frosting on it. I have to say that this is great both ways.