Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for glazing turkeys, as well as roasted chicken and roasted turkey breast. This recipe will do 1 large turkey or several chickens. Gives a nice flavor to the meat.
- Note: Enough for a large turkey (approx 22 pounds).
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is reduce by approx half.
- Strain through a sieve and reserve.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking poultry, brush the skin liberally with the glaze; reapply every 10 minutes or so until meat finishes cooking.