1/1 Photo of Apple Cake to Flip over (Aunt Becky's Recipe)
My Aunt made this cake & we loved it. Adding to site for safekeeping.
My Private Note
pie sli ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Preheat oven to 350 degrees * melt butter, set aside to cool.
- 2* peel core & cut apples, like you would for an apple pie.
- 3* Combine apples, 1 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl, coat apples.
- 4* arrange the apples in a greased, 8 or 9 inch baking dish, or a pie dish. I like to put in a pie dish & arrange the apples in circles so it looks fancy.
- 5* In a new bowl, add remaining sugar, flour, and baking powder. mix to combine.
- 6* add in slightly beaten egg and butter to flour mix.
- 7* mix just until combined. Do Not overmix.
- 8* batter will be stiff, carefully spread batter over apples.
- 9* Bake in preheated oven 40-45 minute
- 10* cool pan on wire rack 15 minute.
- 11* loosen cake with a knife on all 4 sides, flip cake onto a cake plate replace any loose apples.
- 12* Serve warm or room temperature.
- 13* enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cake to Flip over (Aunt Becky's Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g