Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A good apple cake, similar to a crumble..
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon yeast
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 -5 peeled and cut apples
- In a bowl, mix well all the ingredient until it becomes similar to a dough.
- Butter a tin and cover the bottom with the apples.
- Spoon the dough on the top of the apples so it is all covered.
- Dust some cinnamon powder all over the top and cook for 40 min at 180°C.
This is the BEST apple recipe I have come across in years. My husband and I polished this of in one day and I just made another one. Thank you so much for postin this recipe. I will be making this forever!