Recipe by mary winecoff
Quick and easy and the spicy apple butter adds a great taste to the cheddar cheese and bacon. This recipe using mini phyllo cups.
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup apple butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 30 miniature phyllo cups
- 1⁄4 cup creme fraiche or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small microwave bowl, mix bacon and apple butter and heat through.
- In another small bowl, mix cheddar cheese and diced apple and divide among cups. Bake for 5-8 minutes in a 350 degree oven or until cheese is melted. Top with hot bacon mixture.
- Place creme fraiche in corner of a plastic baggie or pipping tube and pipe onto each cup for garnish.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.