Healthy apple butter/peanut butter cookies.
Make and share this Apple Butter-Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare cookie sheet with oil.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, beat apple butter, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Set aside.
- Stir together in a medium bowl powdered milk, flour, salt, cinnamon and raisins.
- Add dry ingredients to apple butter mixture and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Flatten with fork dipped in ice water, making a criss-cross pattern on top.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes Cool.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve cold.
- These freeze well.