- 158.51 ml butter or 158.51 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chopped apple, peeled
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and salt; stir in apples and nuts.
- Spread into a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.