- 600 g boneless chicken thighs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- The next step is simply mixing all the ingredients together, make sure it's mixed thoroughly.
- As possible idea is to make the mix beforehand, so the spices can flavor the meat even better.
- Form 6 patties from the mixture, heat some coconut oil in a frying pan and cook the burgers om medium heat for about 20 minutes.