- 2 cups apples, tart, cube
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk, cold
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup mixed nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combined apple, celery, grapes, and marshmallows.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, beat evaporated milk until frothy.
- Add sugar and vanilla to evaporated milk.
- Beat in mayonnaise and peanut butter.
- Pour over apple mixture; stir in mixed nuts, if desired.