Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great as a snack or along side your normal breakfast fare
Make and share this Apple a Day Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium shredded carrots
- 1 medium shredded apple
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- Combine carrot, apple, sugar, and oil in medium mixing bowl.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to mix and stir until well mixed inches.
- Combine flour and oats to mix. Once that is mixed together add in egg and egg white and water.
- Then finally stir in raisins, cranberries, and sunflower seeds.
- Pour in non-stick bread loaf pan and bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.