Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quiche fit for breakfast or dinner. BF is a construction worker and even he'll take it for a morning snack. Whoever said "real men don't eat quiche" never tasted mine.
- 1 pie crust (I use Pillsbury Ready Crust)
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped ham (any leftover is OK)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 potato, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Layer the first 5 ingredients in a deep dish pie pan.
- Mix eggs and milk and pour into pie pan to cover.
- Bake at 350 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Eat warm or reheat later.
Easy to make, easy to bake and tastes great. It did take about 45 minutes to cook all of the way through. Thank you for posting!
This was super easy and made a nice Sunday lunch. I did add some salt, pepper, and dill for seasoning. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Reviewed for Pick A Chef 2007
This was easy to make, and tasted great. The leftovers reheated well in the microwave.