Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This healthy smoothie is easy to make and tastes great. Also you can play around with so many combinations!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1⁄2 cup raspberries (or black berries, blueberries, etc...i've never tried it with these however)
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- (how much simpler is that?!?!?).
Good solid fruit smoothie. I could taste almost nothing but pineapple. The strawberry taste was not noticeable at all. That said, it was a good smoothie.