1/2 Photos of Anynight Pan Stuffing
This stuffing does not have the heavy seasonings that you find in traditional stuffings. This makes a really nice side dish for chicken. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube sourdough loaf into bite-sized cubes.
- 2Heat a large skillet on medium. Melt butter and add the garlic and the bread. Stir frequently. Fry bread until lightly browned.
- 3Add mushrooms, onions and enough broth to moisten the bread. Stir well.
- 4Lower the heat, cover the skillet and continue to cook on low for another 5 minutes.
- 5Lightly "fluff" up the stuffing before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anynight Pan Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1640.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 23.2 g