Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
This stuffing does not have the heavy seasonings that you find in traditional stuffings. This makes a really nice side dish for chicken. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth (approx)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube sourdough loaf into bite-sized cubes.
- Heat a large skillet on medium. Melt butter and add the garlic and the bread. Stir frequently. Fry bread until lightly browned.
- Add mushrooms, onions and enough broth to moisten the bread. Stir well.
- Lower the heat, cover the skillet and continue to cook on low for another 5 minutes.
- Lightly "fluff" up the stuffing before serving.