Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My wife and 5-year old daughter love this fruit salad! It's as delicious as healthy! All the fruits used are considered super foods, and are abundant in antioxidants.
- 2 bunches grapes, cut in half (20-30 grapes total)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag strawberries
- 1 apple, cored and cut in pieces
- 3 kiwi fruits, sliced
- orange-mango juice, to cover the fruit (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- Put all fruit in a 2-2 1/2 quart Pyrex dish. Add the sugars and juice to cover the fruit. If possible, refrigerate the dish for at least half an hour; refrigerate overnight and it will taste even better.
This was very good. My family loved it and it rated a "do again" in our house.