Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Desperation Dinners! and is ready to eat in no time!
- 1 (10 ounce) packageitalian style mixed salad greens (or your choice)
- 4 slices hard salami
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 4 ripe roma tomatoes
- 8 small pepperoncini peppers
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Place the lettuce mix on large platter (or 4 individual plates).
- Slice salami into quarters. Scatter evenly over lettuce. Cut cheese into bite-size squares and scatter over lettuce.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas; drain olives. Scatter over salad.
- Peel and thinly slice cucumber and arrange on salad.
- Cut each tomato into quarters and place evenly around outer edge of plate.
- Place the pepperoncini at even intervals.
- Juice lemon into bowl. Add vinegar, oregano and garlic. Whisk until well combined.
- Add olive oil slowly while whisking until thoroughly blended.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad, eat!
easy peasy love this salad italian leg of tour cakepops on parade
Really good and different salad with flavour popping out at you from all over the place - what with the salami, pepperoncini, olives, etc. Every mouthful was slightly different and you just kept want to eat more and more! Thanks.
Wonderful! I absolutely loved the dressing! Thanks!