Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my homemade version of all those deli's that serve an anti pasto salad. I got tired of paying 5.99 a pound for it when I can make it for 2.99 a pound, and it's so easy to prepare.
- 1 (1 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 cup broccoli floret, blanched
- 1 cup cauliflower floret, blanched
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained,cut into quarters
- 1 can large black olives, drained
- 1 green pepper, juilienned
- 1 red pepper, juilienned
- 1 bermuda onion, juilienned
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, juilienned
- 8 ounces dry salami, juilienned
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chiffanade
- 1 1⁄2 cups of your favorite Italian dressing
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and just toss with your favorite Itaian dressing.
- Let marrinate for a couple of hours.
- Toss once while marrinating to redistribute dressing.